Pillowy soft and chewy with loads of Reese’s Pieces, these peanut butter cookies are DIVINE! Plus, they couldn’t be easier to make!
- 1/4C unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4C creamy peanut butter
- 1/2C granulated sugar
- 1/2C light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1t vanilla extract
- 1C all-purpose flour
- 1t baking soda
- 3/4t kosher salt
- 3/4C + 1/4C Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or using an electric handheld mixer), beat together the butter, peanut butter, and both sugars until light and fluffy. This takes about 3-5 min. Scrape down the bowl.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition and scraping down periodically. Add vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stop the mixer and dump in your dry ingredients. Gently pulse your mixer to combine everything. Turn off the mixer and fold in 3/4C of Reese’s Pieces.
- Using a 3T cookie scoop, scoop out your cookies, placing them about 2″ apart on the pans. Plop the remaining 1/4C of Reese’s Pieces on top of the dough for an added pop of color.
- Bake for 10 – 13 minutes, rotating halfway through or until dry and lightly golden brown around the edges.