Smokey, sweet, and citrusy—this margarita is a celebration of the dog days of summer.
- 2oz pineapple juice
- 1/2oz fresh lime juice
- 4oz coconut water (not coconut milk)
- 1/2oz honey
- 2 1/2oz mezcal
- 1/2oz benedictine liqueur
- Place all your ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Give everything a quick stir to help loosen up the honey. Fill the shaker with ice and give it a good long shake.
- Strain into a large wine glass or margarita glass full of fresh ice.
- (If you don’t want such a large cocktail, you can pour it into two rocks glasses with ice and share it with a friend.)